Monday, October 12, 2009

Sushi Buffet at centrepoint

Went to centrepoint to have my dinner.It was last sunday.I ate ate and ate non stop but the best thing is I never get fat and I dont know why must be i have a good metabolism rate maybe XD not like desmond haha LOL.Met my cousin Tay Yi.So cute XD kawaiiiii carry him here and there likehis guardian.Then i taught him a new word wu gui tortoise in chinese.Really one smart baby.Uses both hand left and right an appedxtorous awesome.
Then my sis boyfriend came to join the dinner.
Name sean
aka:babyface
why babyface altough he is about 180 but his face is as white and as softand tendour as a baby
No offence then he told me some cold jokes and i told him some.
The funny part is he's a banana and my uncle doesnt really know how to speak english so he talked to him with direct chinese.
He stunned and my uncle kept asking in chinese
"how are you"
"cant speak chinese cannot be eelynn bf you know not qualified"
he was like stunned till the maximum.
But my sister helped a little so he was fine after that.
Enough talking i will now let the pictures do the talking



baby tay yi

Uncle who asked my sis bf things

first plate



the design of the shop


me and baby

No comments:

Post a Comment