Friday, October 16, 2009

What I need To Make it RIGHT

After coming back from a climb at bukit gasing.
We went to the shops near by to have some roti canai for luch or for me 'a reward' ahaha.
But not even one of those mamak stores were open damm it.
So we went to the restaurant nearby.
I ordered a curry mee with teh ais very satisfying
but the curry mee was not at my expectations it was just ok
After eating went back home.
The first i wanted to do when i came home was to open the com then sleep
but MOM came and said time for chores.That was disaster to me.
Usually changing my tortoise newspaper that it shits in every week.
Awful
Now im totally sick of it so i decided to plant some grass under the cage.
Like this there will be
1 mother nagging
2 tortoise shitting
3 A new ecohabitat for the tortoise
When i wanted to start my work i had to drill some holes on the black plastic.
Then i realized i dont have a
hammer nor a driller so I had to go back to stone age LOL
Ill let the pictures do a little talking of my little plan.
Hope it works =)




curry mee with teh ais


My tortoise very valuable been raring it since standard 4
Now its bigger than a hand
my ideal plan

stone age lol XD
finally done

No comments:

Post a Comment